Clinical studies consistently find that half of all physiotherapy patients either do not do their prescribed exercises or do them incorrectly. This hinders improvement and increases treatment costs.
• Print exercise instructions on paper for your patient to follow.
• No means of determining whether exercises are being followed or done correctly.
• Judgement based assessment for measuring improvement.
• Take personalised videos of patients doing the exercises while talking them through it.
• Review your patients’ exercise logs to assess impact of exercises and to determine most appropriate treatments.
• See recorded statistics for improvements in range of motion and strength for each exercise.